“A person will not be able to move from his place,on the Day of recompense, until he replies to five questions:
1. How did you spend your life?
2. How did you spend your youth?
3. Where did you earn your wealth from?
4. Where did you spend your wealth?
5. How much did you act upon your knowledge?”
– Jist of Hadith of Rasulullah S.A.W
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “ Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body: if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good, but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt! and that is: the heart.”
Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 1.49 Narrated by An Numan bin Bashir